Job no: 497331
Work type: Full time
About the role:
This role is hands on with software development activities for VRTP and its divisions, for all platforms including web, mobile & integration. The Developer should analyse, design, code, test, integrate and maintain business applications to meet the needs of business and user requirements throughout the SDLC
• Manage projects and tasks in a timely manner, ensuring that project teams are kept informed regarding project status & deliverable dates
• Ensure software developed is robust, available, reliable, and secure, whilst working to ensure software development meets best practices and standards.
• Proactively engage with other developers and business stakeholders to identify innovative technology solutions.
• Understand user requirements, by transforming user requirements into manageable development tasks & acceptance criteria.
Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years in software development.
• Experience with Agile team environments.
• Design and use of development standards / templates / practices.
• Strong time management and organisational skills, with an attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal) with a proven ability to work with stakeholders from all business areas.
• 2+ years experience working with Frontend frameworks and libraries, in particular, React
• Database technologies and T-SQL scripting.
• Sitecore experience highly regarded.
• Unlimited free entry to our theme parks
• Food and beverage and retail discounts
• Unique team member events
• Opportunity for professional development
About the company:
Village Roadshow Theme Parks comprises of Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet ’n’ Wild Gold Coast, Paradise Country, Australian Outback Spectaculars Heartland, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World and Sea World Resort. We encourage a fun, entertaining and enthusiastic environment whilst ‘Creating joy and memories that last lifetimes!’
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend