Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 497353
Work type: Full time
Based in South Yarra’s iconic Jam Factory, Village Cinemas operate at the core of Village Roadshow Ltd. The people at Village Cinemas make it a vibrant, exciting place to work and we strive to create memorable and rewarding experiences for our customers!
- Get to work on exciting and innovative projects
- Work with a very supportive, experienced and fun team
- Great staff benefits and flexibility
About the Role
This role will be responsible for management and optimisation of the purchasing and inventory flow process across the cinema circuit. This is inclusive of reviewing and implementing best practice to improve policies and procedures around MRP (Materials Requirement Planning), as well as managing and assisting the Purchasing Team in allocating the ‘Right Stock in the Right Place at the Right Time’.
- Ongoing management of Purchasing Team
- Review of current processes regarding Materials Requirement Planning and implementation of changes to ensure optimisation.
- Manage communication and reporting to relevant business divisions on inventory levels. This includes extensive training and coaching of the Purchasing & Planning Team to ensure they are fully aware of all aspects of the requirements.
- Working closely with both Food & Beverage and Operations Team to define and act on a shared vision for MRP.
- Monitoring actual inventory levels to remain within organisational guidelines.
- Working knowledge of Sales Forecasting methodologies (MRP, etc).
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in SAP/ERP or a like system is essential
- Background in implementing process improvement and optimisation in the Retail industry.
- Strong cognitive/problem solving skills.
If you are looking to take your career to the next step and join a fun, innovative and vibrant team this could be the role for you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp