Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 497357
Work type: Full time
Our Film Distribution division distributes theatrical movies and other content to cinemas, pay television and free to air television in Australia and New Zealand. In addition to Village Roadshow Pictures titles, we hold exclusive distribution rights to a number of leading independent production houses. In Home Entertainment we are the leading independent distributor of DVD, Blu-ray and digital content to the retail and rental channels and online platforms.
About The Role
Multitasking superstar required!
Based in our South Yarra office, this dynamic role is responsible for successfully coordinating administration tasks associated with the release of DVD & BD across Australia and New Zealand as well as providing support and backup for our theatrical and digital operations teams.
Your main tasks will include:
- Act as administrator for select business systems
- Coordinate system pricing, metadata and COGS
- Monitor the receipt of orders through various channels
- Work with our distribution partners to ensure the successful delivery of content
- Assist with the maintenance of business process documentation
- Provide assistance to our theatrical and digital operations teams where required
- Provide general administration assistance
You are exceptionally organised with excellent time management and planning skills while being tenacious and diligent. You have a passion for process, are a whiz at multitasking, committed to achieving results and take pride in your work, You have strong interpersonal skills and your meticulous attention to detail will see you shine in this fast paced, changing environment. A passion for films is advantageous!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp