Careers at Village Roadshow
Intencity Marion - Casual Customer Service Provider
Job no: 497367
Work type: Casual contract, Casual / Temp
The Intencity Story
Intencity opened its first Family Entertainment Centre (FEC) in 1995 and was wholly acquired by Village Roadshow Limited in 1999. We operate closely with Village Cinemas and Warner Village Theme Parks.
Intencity FEC’s are found in 6 locations along the East Coast of Australia as well as Adelaide and Tasmania. We have a vast array of classic and contemporary video games as well as ticket and prize redemption games that appeal to children, teenagers and adults alike.
Reporting into the Location Manager at Marion, you will deliver customer service to the highest possible standard and to perform duties associated with the operation of an entertainment complex.
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service to both external and internal customers at all times;
- General duties, including accurate cash handling;
- Cleaning of games, floors and maintenance of hygiene levels;
- Maintaining store presentation in all areas including storage and staff areas;
- Queue management, including floor patrol and crowd control;
- Responsible for enthusiastically facilitating birthday parties, events and competitions as required;
- Correcting minor games faults in accordance with training/competency level and reporting faults that require a technician; and,
- Other duties as specified by your manager.
The successful applicant also needs to possess the following:
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional cash handling skills;
- An interest in maintaining coin operated amusement equipment;
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team;
- Flexibility in relation to working a flexible and rotational 7 day roster, which includes weekends, school holidays and public holidays.
Your energy and enthusiasm will be well rewarded and you will enjoy a dynamic and passionate team-oriented culture.
Think you have the passion and showmanship for this role? Submit your online application and answer some brief questions introducing yourself. We want to see what you can bring to our team!
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp