Careers at Village Roadshow
Trade Marketing and Promotions Executive
Job no: 497381
Work type: Full time
Our Film Distribution division distributes theatrical movies and other content to cinemas, pay television and free to air television in Australia and New Zealand. In addition to Village Roadshow Pictures titles, we hold exclusive distribution rights to a number of leading independent production houses. In Home Entertainment we are the leading independent distributor of DVD, Blu-ray and digital content to the retail and rental channels and online platforms.
About the Role
Reporting to the Trade Marketing and Promotions Manager you will be responsible for the acquisition and management of promotional outputs and various Trade Marketing initiatives in the Exhibitor space for the Marketing Team across Australia and New Zealand. This will include identifying and pitching to potential promotional partners across our extensive portfolio of release titles. You will partner with both internal and external stakeholders to bring these partnerships and other initiatives to life across the exhibitor landscape. The role is varied, fun and fast paced and is also responsible for budget and financial management in addition to assisting with creating collateral for title release as well as implementation, campaign compliance management and post analysis reporting.
- Working with the Trade Marketing and Promotions Manager on projects across the board
- Working alongside the Trade Marketing and Promotions Assistant collaborating ideas and executing projects
- Assist with the implementation of Trade Marketing for campaigns across major exhibitor chains in Australia and New Zealand
- Manage briefing and distribution of exhibitor marketing materials
- Identifying, pitching and managing various third-party promotional relationships
- Assisting with budget management and financial planning
- Manage and maintain key stakeholder relationships
Is this you?
- Experience in a similar role either marketing, promotions or brand management
- Strong experience managing and working with key internal and external stakeholders
- Budgeting/financial experience
- Prior experience working in a fast pace and high-volume environment
- Relevant tertiary degree
- Promotional or agency campaign experience would be highly beneficial!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp