Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 497394
Work type: Casual contract
- We have multiple positions here at our VProduction facility – working Mon to Fri!
- Our team know how to have fun – we keep the tunes going while we work!
- Love movies? You’ll love the benefits you get with Village Cinemas!
What do we do?
Cinemas are where Village Roadshow started back in 1954. We have 21 sites and 100’s of screens across Victoria and Tasmania which include our traditional cinemas, Gold Class and Vjunior for kids. We also have two bars in Melbourne and work closely with our Theme Parks division who are based on the Gold Coast.
Our Food Production team support our sites by preparing, producing and packaging various menu items, ensuring quality and consistency is maintained with a high standard of food safety and kitchen cleanliness. We work on new products like our flavoured popcorn variations – vegemite anyone?
What could you be doing?
- Cook, prepare and package up our menu items
- Trial new menu items & contribute ideas for efficiencies and equipment
- Help with stocktakes and managing inventory and well as checking deliveries
- Clean and maintain our kitchens and equipment
- Stay safe yet have fun! Why wouldn’t you when you’re working in entertainment!
What have you done?
As a minimum we are looking for people with experience working in a kitchen. This is the perfect role for someone wanting a culinary career and while certificates are advantageous, we’ll provide full training for the right person. Most importantly though we want people who enjoy teamwork, are excited about food and experiences and who have full availability over our busy summer and Christmas period.
Pop into a career with Village Cinemas!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp