Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 497414
Work type: Full time
Based in South Yarra’s iconic Jam Factory, Roadshow Films distributes theatrical movies and other content to cinemas, pay television and free to air television in Australia and New Zealand. In addition to Village Roadshow Pictures titles, we hold exclusive distribution rights to a number of leading independent production houses.
Roadshow Films are looking for a “Social Media Guru” who will be exclusively responsible for managing and implementing campaign strategies across various social media platforms and attracting and engaging with customers through Roadshow’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts. We are searching for someone who has had extensive experience in Social roles and can act as the “go-to” for all things Social Media!
- Work independently alongside various product teams including Brand, Digital, Publicity and Creative, executing the social and content strategy for Roadshow Content
- Analyse and implement current social trends both in Australia and worldwide to ensure Roadshow are staying up to date with social content
- Compile reports on audience feedback using relevant tools
- Engaging and responding to customers on all Social platforms on a regular basis
- Work with your reporting Manager and Digital Marketing Executives to develop the strategy and execution along with setting KPIs and benchmarks across all social channels
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily product content that builds meaningful connections with the community (copy, images, GIFs, Videos etc)
- Content budget management whilst striving to achieve KPIs set in place
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Executives and media agency where amplification of product content is needed.
- Creative testing - using learning to drive innovation and evolution across social channels
- Use of technical skills to create various digital campaigns using the tools provided
- Extensive experience in a similar capacity working as a Social Media expert
- Strong experience managing campaigns across various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Community management experience across various social platforms including replying and engaging to customers
- Excellent content management skills
- Experience in a range of technical, creative and analytical roles
- Intermediate photoshop skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management with the ability to stand up and present in front of groups
- Copywriting – with a focus on short-form for social platforms
- Experience managing large communities and multiple campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Flexible, nimble and the ability to thrive in an agile environment
- A creative flare with a passion and energy to innovate
If you're looking for the opportunity to join a company where you can run your own desk and voice your ideas, whilst working between a range of inspired, passionate and fun teams then this could be the role for you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp