Job no: 497434
Work type: Full time
A little bit about Village Roadshow
Village Roadshow Ltd is a leading entertainment company, offering a multitude of exciting employment opportunities. We operate our core businesses in Cinema, Movie Production, Film, TV, Digital Distribution and Theme Parks. The people at Village Roadshow make it a vibrant, fun place to work and we strive to create rewarding and memorable experiences for our customers.
What is the role and what does it entail?
Are you passionate about people and process improvement? Are you a driven professional in the early stages of your Human Resources career?
Located at our Jam Factory Office, this exciting entry level role is filled with opportunities for development and flexibility to take on a portfolio of small projects. Working across our multiple divisions, you will gain insight into various elements of HR, including recruitment, remuneration, performance management, ER/IR and much more! Your day to day duties will be diverse with a heavy focus on supporting the Human Resources team and working with internal and external stakeholders.
In more detail, we are looking for someone who can:
- Provide support to the recruitment function, namely:
- Drive Village Entertainment end-to-end front line recruitment
- Generate new starter contracts and facilitate onboarding
- Manage applicants within the recruitment system
- Run ad-hoc projects throughout the year
- Monitor and respond to emails in the HR inbox
- Coordinate the Annual Employee Benefits program
- Run SAP and HR reports and manage intranet content
- Complete general administrative duties, namely:
- Book travel and manage expenses for the team
- Organise meetings/interviews
- Pay invoices in a timely manner
- Create and format documents, policies and procedures
What are we looking for from you?
- HR degree and at least 1 year of experience in an HR role
- Flare for identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with SAP or Page Up is advantageous
To excel in our environment, you will need to be an energetic and motivated individual with a strong passion for Human Resources. In return, we offer a fun, vibrant working environment, with a diverse range of responsibilities, opportunities and support.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend