Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 497504
Work type: Full time
Operating under the Roadshow brand, our Film Distribution division is Australasia’s largest independent distributor of theatrical films to cinemas. We also distribute movies and television series in Australia and New Zealand across physical and digital platforms.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to work closely with internal stakeholders within the Finance, Sales and Marketing teams, carrying out analysis and creating insights for go-to-market planning across Film and Home Entertainment for the Australian and New Zealand. This position is perfect for someone who is looking to further their career and work on exciting projects while assisting in driving relationships with key partnerships including Warner Bro’s.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to;
- Driving and facilitating monthly forecasting meetings for internal and external stakeholders
- Present forecast estimates to Sales and Marketing teams, using film knowledge and data to gather information
- Scheduling data in ERP systems
- Assisting in the internal and Warner Bros. annual budget process
- Working with the sales team to deliver regular and relevant insights into market conditions and internal performance
- Analyse the marketing campaigns for theatrical titles, highlighting key insights and areas of effectiveness
- Collate and analyse data from multiple information sources to provide long term project plans for the industry
- Identify opportunities that will maximise profitability, while considering current market conditions and trends
- Transitioning information to an internal data visualisation tool to enable more effective communication to internal stakeholders
- Data entry through internal system (BPC)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has had some experience in a similar role and is now looking to grow their career while working on exciting and innovative projects. This role would suit someone who thrives when working autonomously and has a real proactive approach when working with stakeholders.
Other relevant experience includes;
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Ability to present data and information to stakeholders at all levels, including and up to CEO
- Previous industry experience in Retail would be highly beneficial
- Data visualisation software experience
- Experience using BCP
We’re looking for an outgoing individual who can bring fresh ideas to the table. Someone with a genuine interest in film would be well suited to this role, or someone who is keen to learn.
If this is you, apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp