Careers at Village Roadshow
Business Systems Analyst
Job no: 497899
Work type: Full time
Village Roadshow Ltd is a leading entertainment company, offering a multitude of exciting employment opportunities. We operate our core businesses in Cinema, Movie Production, Film, TV, Digital Distribution and Theme Parks. The people at Village Roadshow are what makes it a vibrant, fun place to work and we strive to create rewarding and memorable experiences for our customers.
About The Role
As a Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for delivering availability, performance and continuous improvement to Village Roadshow Theme Parks dedicated business systems. The aim of this is to drive revenue and cost savings as well as improve the customer experience. This role is based on the Gold Coast at Movie World and you will be working with a fun and talented bunch of IT professionals who really care about what they do. To give you a flavour of what to expect, you will be involved in the following:
Continuous Business Improvement
- Liaising with numerous stakeholders across our parks to understand, analyse and document business functional and non-functional requirements.
- Review business processes to identify potential improvements.
- Develop technical solutions in response to problems and business requirements.
Project Co-ordination & Support
- Work with stakeholders and vendors to accurately scope and identify work package requirements
- Assist with the planning, testing and implementation of project tasks.
- Document and facilitate the transition of ongoing support within IT operations.
Day to day application support and service delivery
- Continuous improvement of ITIL processes to support management of incidents, problems and changes.
- Effectively manage the application life-cycle of all business systems.
- Research, recommend, configure and administer system configuration changes.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of systems and procedures.
We are looking for someone who has a strong desire to work as part of a small team delivering exceptional results. We need you to be great with stakeholders and always willing to go above and beyond while working on projects or solving problems for the business. In addition to this we are looking for:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an eagerness to learn new technologies
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good oral and verbal communication skills;
- Well organised with an good attention to detail;
- Experience supporting third party (COTs and SaaS) applications and working with vendors.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, agile environment
- Strong SQL & scripting skills
- Exceptional excel & data manipulation skills
- Formal ICT degree/qualification or equivalent
- ITIL certification an advantage
If you feel you have the required skills & experience and you want to be part of a fun and dynamic team, please Apply Now!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp