Careers at Village Roadshow
Business Executive – Television & Digital
Job no: 497911
Work type: Full time
Village Roadshow is a leading international media and entertainment company, operating its core businesses in Cinema, Movie Production, Film Distribution and Theme Parks. The Roadshow Films division is Australasia’s largest independent distributor of theatrical films to cinemas and Home Entertainment to Physical & Digital retailers throughout ANZ.
Are you a fast learner with a desire to make an impact? Do you get a kick out of identifying opportunities in fast paced environments? Would you like to work with some of the best in the industry? If so, this could be the right role for you!
Based in Sydney, Roadshow Entertainment are looking for a passionate and eager Business Executive to join their dynamic Sales team. This role has a good balance of front line selling (via specific B2B relationships) and planning (leveraging data, client profile / demographics) in order to drive and achieve the required budgeted revenue.
- Sales Planning – use briefs to create availabilities based on client needs, rights windows and strategic planning across the territory.
- Account Management – support the business direction by creating innovative and profitable account plans.
- Account Health – lead and inspire accounts with a positive “will do” approach, ensuring that relationships are considered industry best.
- Client Administration – day to day client servicing, ensuring timely resolution of client requests.
- Contract Administration – accurate administration of all contracts and amendments for TV sales and Digital sales and distribution agreements.
- Process Improvement – identify areas for improvement in team processes and reporting systems.
- Reporting and General Administration – support Finance, Operations and Acquisitions to maintain Television and SVOD product rights database.
We are a small team so you should be comfortable being involved with processes from start to finish in a close-knit group, collaboration is the key to success. Equally, you will have the initiative to work out what needs to be done before waiting to be given a task. The role has a lot of variety so being able to switch from one thing to another is a must. In addition, the following points are of interest:
- Experience working in a similar capacity as a Business Executive/Account Manager in sales; previous Television/Home Entertainment distribution experience would be highly regarded.
- An understanding of Television/Digital Rights, windowing and content lifecycle
- You possess a commercial mindset that will add value to the overall sales strategy
- You should be passionate about Films and Television, in addition you’re enthusiastic about keeping informed when it comes to industry news and emerging platforms
- Exceptional stakeholder management with experience in building and maintaining key relationships.
- Ability to lead, drive and achieve targets in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Extensive experience in using Excel, Outlook, Power point and other relevant business IT platforms.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills, attention to detail is a must
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a company where you can learn from inspiring and passionate people whilst developing core sales and planning skills, this could be the right next step.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp