Careers at Village Roadshow
Business Executive - Campaigns
Job no: 497944
Work type: Full time
Village Roadshow is a leading international media and entertainment company, operating its core businesses in Cinema, Movie Production, Film Distribution and Theme Parks. The Roadshow Films division is Australasia’s largest independent distributor of theatrical films to cinemas and Home Entertainment to Physical & Digital retailers throughout ANZ.
Another brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Business Executive to join our awesome Sydney team. This role is a mix of catalogue management and front line selling so not only will you be able to dig deep into the analytics to drive insights through data, you will also tap into your well refined sales skills to build revenue via B2B relationships.
- Account Management – support the business direction by creating innovative and profitable account plans.
- Account Health – lead and inspire accounts with a positive “will do” approach, ensuring that relationships are considered industry best.
- Product Lifecycle Management – manage the product life cycle of Back Catalogue content across the Physical and Digital channels.
- Sales and Revenue Performance – achieve top line sales net revenue budget/forecast for assigned accounts and category at an overall and individual level.
- Performance and Profitability Management – gate keeper to promotional activity and pricing requests for catalogue content.
- Campaign Management – support the business direction by creating effective and profitable promotional programs for physical and digital platforms to achieve sales net revenue budget or forecast for the Back Catalogue category.
- Inventory Management – manage availability of inventory at distribution centre.
- Communication and Reporting – report on all key matters affecting assigned accounts.
The ability to switch from being deeply analytical and working with big data to building and fostering relationships to drive sales is absolutely paramount for success in this role. We are a small team so collaboration and accountability are essential. It is also a fast paced environment, so the desire to hit targets when the pressure is on should be clear to see. In addition, the following points are of interest:
- Financial acumen for profitable sales outcomes.
- Experience in Home Entertainment or like industry with a background in physical/online/digital sales.
- Ability to model, manipulate and analyse complex data.
- Proficient in picking up new software systems (we currently use V-Net, GfK, Commercially Retail and in-house management systems SAP BI, SAP BW and SAP BPC)
- High attention to detail and creative when it comes to solving problems.
- Self-motivated, highly organised, able to clearly identify priorities and work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and able to articulate and present data outcomes and influence decision making.
- Passion for Films & Television and enthusiastic about keeping informed when it comes to industry news and emerging platforms.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a vibrant team where you can utilise your analytical skills and selling experience, this could be the role for you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp