Job no: 497962
Work type: Part time contract
A little bit about Village Roadshow
Village Roadshow Ltd is a leading entertainment company, offering a multitude of exciting employment opportunities. We operate our core businesses in Cinema, Movie Production, Film, TV, Digital Distribution and Theme Parks. The people at Village Roadshow make it a vibrant, fun place to work and we strive to create rewarding and memorable experiences for our customers.
Village Roadshow are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join the team on a part time basis for 3 days per week to cover maternity leave. This fantastic opportunity will allow you to work in a high-volume environment whilst delivering an excellent service to all divisions across Village Roadshow Ltd. Working alongside a supportive team, this role will enable you to enhance your Payroll experience using the SAP Payroll/HR system.
In more detail, we are looking for someone who can:
- Process fortnightly payroll using SAP
- Execute the SAP bank file creation process to ensure that all employees are paid correctly and on time.
- Process all employee changes within SAP; including new hires and termination
- Prepare, create and run SAP Standard/Adhoc reports as and when required
- Assist the Payroll Team in any adhoc related tasks
- Help with managing the Payroll inbox and replying to any employee queries
What are we looking for from you?
- Previous experience within a similar capacity i.e. PAYG withholding, superannuation, workers compensation, termination, Award/EBA interpretation
- SAP HCM experience in the Payroll/HR module is compulsory
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Good inter-personal skills in dealing with all internal & external customers & regulatory authorities
- Familiar with multi-tiered business units in a large corporate environment
To excel in our environment, you will need to be an energetic and motivated individual. In return, we offer a fun, vibrant working environment, with a diverse range of responsibilities, opportunities and support.
If this is you, apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend