Careers at Village Roadshow
Kitchen Team Member - Knox
Job no: 497968
Work type: Casual contract
- Join a fun team environment
- Be a part of a brand-new concept back by Village Cinemas
- The perfect role for anyone who has a love for film and food!
Roc's Social is a brand new, standalone bar concept backed a well-known brand throughout Victoria. This is a new and exciting chapter as we look to delight our customers with new unique and creative food and beverage offerings.
We’re currently hiring for multiple Chef positions as we launch two new unique bar venues in Melbourne S/E. With a crew of upbeat and dynamic kitchen employees, we’re looking to enhance our customer experience through our globally inspired menus, specially selected craft beer and fun and relaxing atmosphere.
We’re looking for Kitchen Team members at all levels from Kitchen Hands to Chef De Partie. If you think you hold the experience we desire, please apply now!
About the role:
- Ensure the consistent, high quality preparation & execution of all menu items
- Assist in maintain the highest level of food safety standards and kitchen best practice
- Provision of food and beverage service
- Cleaning duties when required
- Effectively communicating procedures to other team members
What you can bring to the role:
- Prior experience within a similar position
- Strong knowledge of current cooking tends and techniques
- Able to follow direction and executive with precision as directed
- Ability to work well under pressure and throughout busy periods
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Strong collaborative teamwork skills
- A current Food Handlers Certificate would be considered advantageous
If this is you, Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp