Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 498016
Work type: Full time
Village Roadshow Theme Parks comprises of Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet ’n’ Wild, Paradise Country, Australian Outback Spectacular, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World and Sea World Resort. We encourage a fun, entertaining and enthusiastic environment!
About the role:
Our gold coast based IT team is seeking an energetic and motivated Support Analyst to work in an exciting, entertaining & rewarding leisure and amusement organization managing unique entertainment and hospitality industry applications.
You will be involved in Applications Support BAU activities as well as supporting upcoming internal projects and new business initiatives.
You will deliver availability, performance and continuous improvement enhancing the customer experience, increasing revenue and providing internal efficiencies/cost savings.
What will you be doing?
- Assist Business Stakeholders to understand and document business requirements;
- Review business processes identifying improvements and efficiencies;
- Develop technical solutions in response to problems and business requirements;
- Assist with the planning, testing and implementation of project tasks;
- Document and facilitate the transition of ongoing support within IT operations;
- Continuous improvement of ITIL processes to support management of incidents, problems and changes;
- Effectively manage the application lifecycle of all business systems;
- Research, recommend, configure and administer system configuration changes;
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of systems and procedures.
Have what it takes?
- Experience working in a similar capacity;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an eagerness to learn new technologies;
- Highly self motivated, with the ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience supporting third party (COTs and SaaS) applications and working with vendors;
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, agile environment;
- Formal ICT degree/qualification or equivalent and ITIL certification is advantageous.
We're looking for someone who is looking to expand on their current skills, a real team player and someone who can bring their ideas to the table in a fun, collaborative environment! If this is you, Apply Now!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp