Product Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 498090
Work type: Full time
- Excellent staff benefits
- WFH and flexible working opportunities
- Learn from a team of talented and supportive Marketing professionals!
Operating under the Roadshow brand, our Film Distribution division is Australasia’s largest independent distributor of theatrical films to cinemas. We also distribute movies and television series in Australia and New Zealand across physical and digital platforms.
About The Role
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has recently graduated and has a little experience in a similar role but is looking to expand their knowledge and skillset! Working directly under the Senior Product Marketing Executive, this role will be responsible for supporting the full lifecycle of marketing outputs for a range of titles.
With varied and diverse campaigns, your day to day could include the following outside of supporting the implementation of each campaign:
- Assisting the Senior Product Marketing Executive in areas of submissions, asset sourcing and attending meetings;
- Coordinate the ordering, packing and distribution of merchandise items and grassroots promotions;
- Collaborate with both internal and external teams, by developing and maintaining strong working relationships;
- Report and share insights to aim marketing decisions within the team;
- Deliver key information and asset requirements for our key exhibitor, retail, promotional and media partners;
- General team support such as creating and distributing of key reports, campaign budget and team finance requirements and courier requests;
The team are looking for someone who are super keen to get involved and voice their thoughts and ideas! They would value someone who is looking to share their passion for marketing, film, teamwork and events!
What are we looking for?
Someone that has outstanding organisation skills, coupled with the ability to multi task and work autonomously when required.
- Previous experience in a similar role, graduate or internship roles included;
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, but mainly organisation and attention to detail;
- Experience with based applications will be advantageous.
Roadshow Films are looking for someone who has the passion to thrive in a fast paced environment and is eager to make the move into this role. In return you will have the chance to be part of a supportive, collaborative and exciting team and truly have the opportunity to grow and learn from some of the best!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend