Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 498265
Work type: Full time
- Get to work on exciting and innovative e-commerce projects
- Work with a very supportive, experienced and fun Agile development team
- Great staff benefits and flexibility
Based in South Yarra’s iconic Jam Factory, Village Cinemas operate at the core of Village Roadshow Ltd. The people at Village Cinemas make it a vibrant, exciting place to work and we strive to create memorable and rewarding experiences for our customers!
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Agile Business Analyst to join the Village Cinemas Agile development team!
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for scoping, defining and delivering user stories, requirements, test plans and support delivery of project objectives which will make a difference to thousands of Australians during their VCA experience!
You will support the business to develop and deliver innovative features for the Village Cinemas digital portfolio. This is a highly collaborative role which will get you to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Work as part of a diverse and fun Agile development team carrying out exciting enhancements to high traffic websites.
- Work closely with the product manager, product owners and business stakeholders in order to analyse needs and requirements to deliver customer-centric solutions
- Evaluate requirements and decompose into detailed and accurate user stories
- Deliver user stories, customer flows, process maps, use cases, acceptance criteria and test scripts
- Be responsible for the sign-off of all user stories by the Product Owners/Product Manager
- Document and clarify production issues in order to help developers and tester to remediate the issues
- Be responsible for the walk through of completed stories with the developers
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, developers and stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Strong understanding Agile principles, you previously worked within an Agile delivery team
- Experience in process and customer flow mapping on customer-facing applications/websites.
- Good working knowledge of Atlassian toolset (Jira/Confluence)
- Customer focus and strong understanding of UX/UI principles including responsive design.
- Experience working with API driven websites solutions
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a strong focus on customer service is a must!
Good to Have:
- Experience in utilising UX design tools such as Figma/Miro/Axure.
- Knowledge of service design process (usability testing, prototypes…)
- Experience with content management systems and accessibility standards.
This role would be great for someone looking to grow their career and expand their knowledge within product management whilst working alongside a friendly and collaborative team!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp