Careers at Village Roadshow
Infrastructure Security Analyst
Job no: 498288
Work type: Full time
- Can be located in either Melbourne or Gold Coast!!
- A range of exciting staff benefits are available
- Fantastic opportunity to learn and grow
Based in South Yarra’s iconic Jam Factory, Village Roadshow Ltd is a leading international media and entertainment company operating its core businesses in Cinema, Movie Production, Film, TV, Digital Distribution and Theme Parks.
About the role
This role would suit someone who is currently in a L1/L2 technical support role (Systems/Network/End User Support) and is looking for career progression into cyber security specialisation. You will be responsible for the security of the VRL IT environment by administrating security systems, remediating vulnerabilities and developing best practices and standards. We are looking for someone with a keen desire to learn and grow within our company.
- Integrate a security lifecycle plan that ranges from system requirements, implementation, operations and management into infrastructure security operations.
- Identify IT related risks, threats and vulnerabilities; propose and action remediation recommendations.
- Manage IT security tools and any new technology introduced to the environment
- Work with a managed Security Operations Centre (SOC) to ensure proactive monitoring of the environment.
- Participate in IR planning response and recovery activities.
- Provide regular reports and updates on infrastructure related security improvements, system KPIs and PCI compliance requirements.
- Escalate selected high-risk open Security Tickets to Service Leads for action.
- Previous experience relevant experience either in a security role, system admin or L1/L2 desktop support role.
- Prior exposure to network/security operations environment.
- Cloud exposure, Azure would be highly preferred.
- Strong experience working on Office 365 platforms.
- Experience with Trustwave SEG, Zscaler, Rapid7 and Incapsula Web Application Firewall is highly desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A collaborative and proactive approach to solving problems and either working as a team or autonomously.
- Passion for IT and career growth!
If this is you, Apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp