Careers at Village Roadshow
Media & Communications Coordinator
Job no: 498330
Work type: Full time
Village Cinemas is one of the country's largest cinema operators and is committed to developing one of the world's highest quality cinema circuits, enhancing the movie going experience with luxury, premium offerings catering for all occasions.
About the Role
Would you love to become a part of and oversee all of the marketing communication scheduling and campaign execution for one of Australia’s biggest Entertainment brands!?
Would you like the opportunity to be guided and mentored by a supportive and experienced Head of Insights and Marketing?
Then this could be the role for you…
What are the key accountabilities?
This role will see you covering all areas of communications channels, ensuring maximum cut through while delivering clear and compelling communications to all key audiences. Other key responsibilities include:
- Schedule and deliver communications based on the Communications Strategy within the agreed framework and timeframes;
- Improve on campaign commercials through timely scheduling of marketing activities;
- Build, schedule and execute V-Rewards Newsletter and other EDM communication;
- Develop and maintain relationships with PR Agencies;
- Work on press and trade releases;
- Circulate pre-campaign communications summaries and post campaign reporting;
- Analyse data and with a view to recommend improvements to the business;
- Manage and create content to support business to business communication efforts;
- Assist with financial aspects i.e. budgets and related activities including PO creation and releasing;
- Ensure best practice is applied throughout strategies to drive commercial KPIs for the Village Entertainment business.
What can you bring to the role?
- Demonstratable experience in a similar capacity within a marketing role;
- Previous experience working with media agencies;
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or a related discipline preferred but not required;
- Experience in CRM is preferred;
- Knowledge of scheduling and of media buying, including digital;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite;
- Exceptional attention to detail with an analytical focus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
If you’re looking to take the next step in your Marketing career and want to work with a supportive and fun team then this could be the role for you!
If this is you, Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp