Careers at Village Roadshow
Intencity Staff - Morayfield
Job no: 498387
Work type: Casual / Temp
The Intencity Story
Intencity opened its first Family Entertainment Centre (FEC) in 1995 and was wholly acquired by Village Roadshow Limited in 1999. We operate closely with Village Cinemas and Warner Village Theme Parks. Intencity FEC’s are found in 6 locations along the East Coast of Australia as well as Adelaide and Tasmania. We have a vast array of classic and contemporary video games as well as ticket and prize redemption games that appeal to children, teenagers and adults alike.
Reporting into the Location Manager at Morayfield Intencity, you will deliver customer service to the highest possible standard and to perform duties associated with the operation of an entertainment complex.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service to both external and internal customers at all times;
- General duties, including accurate cash handling;
- Cleaning of games, floors and maintenance of hygiene levels;
- Maintaining store presentation in all areas including storage and staff areas;
- Queue management, including floor patrol and crowd control;
- Responsible for enthusiastically facilitating birthday parties, events and competitions as required;
- Hosting of group bookings, Supersessions and Parties;
- Correcting minor games faults in accordance with training/competency level and reporting faults that require a technician; and,
- Other duties as specified by your manager.
The successful applicant also needs to possess the following:
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional cash handling skills;
- An interest in maintaining coin operated amusement equipment;
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in relation to working a flexible and rotational 7-day roster, which includes weekends, school holidays and public holidays.
When applying, all applicants must submit a personalised cover letter addressing the selection criteria outlining why you would be suitable for the role.
If this is you, Apply Now!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp