Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 498395
Work type: Full time
Operating under the Roadshow brand, our Film Distribution division is Australasia’s largest independent distributor of theatrical films to cinemas. We also distribute movies and television series in Australia and New Zealand across physical and digital platforms.
About the Role
Opportunities like this one are few and far between! This is your chance to showcase your publicity prowess and have responsibility for the development and management of Publicity outputs across the full lifecycle in Australia and New Zealand. Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to manage campaign life cycles of theatrical releases within Australia and NZ.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Liaise with Product Marketing Manager & Head of Communications to oversee the publicity team to develop and deliver strategic initiatives that generate a greater share of conversation through the entire lifecycle of the release;
- Coordinate publicity activity at domestic and international film festivals;
- Unit publicity liaison for local productions
- 2IC to Head of Communications and act up as required
- Manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships including Publicity team, agencies, filmmakers and talent
- Provide detailed post analysis reports on initiatives through the lifecycle
- Manage the publicity budget and financial reporting
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven professional who has the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment whilst mentoring a publicity team of 2.
Your strengths will lie in building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders. We are also seeking the following skills and attributes:
- Strong experience working in a similar capacity owning and driving campaign releases from end to end;
- Excellent thought leadership with the ability to influence at all levels;
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills;
- Current media strong media relationships would be great;
- Positive attitude with the ability to roll your sleeves up and dive in to challenging scenarios when needed!
And what will you receive in return I hear you ask?! Well what better place to be than a collaborative, exciting environment! Staff benefits and a chance to make an impact!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp