Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 498397
Work type: Full time
Village Roadshow Ltd is a leading international media and entertainment company operating its core businesses in Cinema, Movie Production, Film, TV, Digital Distribution and Theme Parks.
About the Role
As a passionate IT Project Manager, you will be focusing on the development, overseeing and ensuring all relevant project results lead to positive business outcomes and strategic objectives. You will be bringing your creativity, rapport building and interpersonal skills to develop meaningful connections and engagement with a wide range of stake holders all around Australia.
What are your key accountabilities?
- Ensuring all project end results are at the highest standards and meet the required scope
- Directing complex projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholder
- Managing scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon goals
- Navigating project challenges whilst staying focused on overall goals
- Forecasting and providing ongoing transparency of project financial performance.
- Developing communication plans and ensure ongoing stakeholder management and engagement.
- Defining all stakeholder roles and responsibilities within the project and ensure they are understood and undertaken.
- Projecting any risks or issues are actively identified and managed
What can you bring to the role?
- Previous experience in a similar Project Management position
- Proven knowledge and experiencing in leading a team throughout an entire project lifecycle
- Major focus on benefits realisation is maintained throughout the project and appropriately handed over to those accountable on project completion
- Relevant experience in managing projects, managing organisational process and technology change
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders and influence key decision makers
- A team player that thrives when under pressure
- Knowledge of Prince2 & Agile methodologies with the ability to closely monitor project financials
- Excellent problem-solving and thought leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience in navigating the complexities and sensitivities of process and transformational change projects
We’re looking for someone who can apply a flexible, yet methodical and structured approach to projects. So, if you’re looking to take on new challenges within one of Australia’s biggest entertainment brands and want to work with a supportive and fun team then this could be the role for you!
If this is you, Apply Now!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp