Careers at Village Roadshow
Talent Acquisition Manager
Job no: 498402
Work type: Full time
Village Roadshow Ltd is a leading international media and entertainment company operating its core businesses in Cinema, Movie Production, Film, TV, Digital Distribution and Theme Parks.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Talent professional to join the HR team full time to help build the Talent and Employee Experience strategy with the Group General Manager People & Capability and key stakeholders. The role will include a range of exciting projects including delivering the organisational Talent and Employee Experience strategy whilst keeping focus on the continuous improvement of the function, processes and technologies throughout the Group Company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the end to end recruitment function across all divisions (corporate and high-volume cinema roles) this includes but is not limited to:
- Ensure detailed job briefs are constructed for each role
- Creation of advertisements and marketing campaigns that are aligned with the Village brand and will also attract high caliber candidates
- Effective shortlist management
- Conducting interviews with the Hiring Manager
- Facilitating the hiring decision making process and managing offers
- Delivering feedback to unsuccessful candidates in a professional and efficient manner
Other key role requirements:
- Delivering the Employer Brand strategy;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships across the business with key stakeholders;
- Proactively create talent pools through LinkedIn Recruiter and other Recruitment tools and forecasting job roles where possible;
- Keep up to date with current market trends and salary benchmarking;
- Provide thought leadership on all TA related topics to the HR team and wider business when necessary;
- Managing onboarding and offboarding for new and existing employees ensuring the experience is as seamless as possible;
- Provide training in TA related activities where necessary e.g. PageUp;
- Reporting and analysis as and when required;
- Work closely with the Recruitment Coordinator & HR Coordinator providing mentorship and assist in training areas where necessary.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, managing a small team whilst delivering end to end recruitment in a busy, fast-paced environment;
- Strong experience building and managing relationships with key stakeholders with the ability to communicate and influence across all levels;
- Ability to manage the exit interview and reporting process;
- Demonstrated experience in creating reports, interpreting data and analytics;
- Comprehensive understanding of recruitment practices and methodologies;
- Key knowledge of recruitment systems with Pageup preferred;
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and attention to detail.
This is a key role within the business and has a lot of stakeholders involved, we're looking for someone who can easily build and maintain relationships throughout the business whilst keeping employee experience and improvements at the forefront.
If this is you, Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp