Careers at Village Roadshow
Email Marketing Executive
Job no: 498481
Work type: Full time
We are one of Australia’s leading movie and TV distribution business with Global partners such as Warner Bros and HBO to name a few. We keep world class company and are looking for world class digital professionals who love content in all shapes and forms. If this sounds like a place you would like to work, read on!
Under the direction of the Email & Loyalty Lead, you’ll be building and rolling out our day-to-day email marketing campaigns PLUS you’ll be hands-on with Facebook & Google Ads, running our acquisition program, all leveraging our awesome movie and television content
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Full email campaign development – Brief/manage email assets, follow up content production, build, deploy and report on each email campaign (including building any landing pages as part of the campaign).
- Effective management and implementation of acquisition marketing plans and ad creation via social media platform creation tools, working directly with publisher platforms and with media agencies
- Data management - ensure all new and existing customer data is squeaky clean as you import and maintain it.
- Stakeholder management – Work with various teams including Social, Product & Publicity (plus agency management) to get what you need to execute campaigns on schedule.
- Pull together post-campaign reports that draw insight and track activity against KPIs
Our email marketing program allows us to have a 1:1 relationship with our fans, and we need someone who is passionate about nurturing that relationship (experience with Marketo preferred). On top of that, we’ll need you to have hands on experience with how subscriber acquisition campaigns work (Google/Facebook primarily).
You will also have
- Experience (3+years) in email marketing or equivalent (either agency or client side)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience managing email campaigns end to end (Marketo experience preferred but not essential)
- Experience in managing performance advertising (Facebooks Ads Manager & Google Ads preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of the Australian Privacy Principles.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Basic HTML, Photoshop and Excel skills required
- A love of the digital space
- A hunger and curiosity for creating consumer-centric campaigns
If you love to get hands-on with email and acquisition marketing, understand the craft of putting together a good email and love to add your creative pizzazz to everything you do, then we need to talk!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp