Careers at Village Roadshow
Roadshow Commercial Business Partner
Job no: 498485
Work type: Full time
Commercial Business Partner – Roadshow Film Distributors
- Bring your strong stakeholder management skills to this dynamic position
- A true opportunity to make this role your own
- Join Australia’s leading entertainment brand
Our Film Distribution division distributes film and TV content for cinemas, digital, physical media, SVOD and free to air television in Australia and New Zealand. Roadshow Films is one of the leading independent distributors in Australia and our theatrical and home entertainment partners include Village Roadshow Pictures, Warner Bros, FilmNation, STX Films, ABC, Fremantle Media and ITV Studios.
Exciting opportunity in a newly created role, where every day is different, and no two days are the same. We are looking for a strong communicator, with excellent stakeholder management skills and a passion for building relationships. You will be supporting the Chief Operating Officer in providing financial and commercial analysis and insights for go-to-market planning across Theatrical and Home Entertainment.
- Developing and maintain cross-functional and collaborative relationships with all key internal stakeholders
- Ensuring that Roadshow Films is meeting their contractual obligations to external Licensors whilst maintaining key Gross Margin and ROI metrics for Roadshow
- Assist in developing annual budgets, forecasting and reviewing relevant release plans
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of royalty structures and other direct costs
- Reviewing profitability viability on any new product development and back catalogue
- Reviewing monthly P&L and track performance against key financial benchmarks
- Planning Management of system inputs as required by business process planning in line with CPS, with a focus of timeliness and accuracy.
- Focusing on increased efficiency in reporting for continuous improvement
- Providing leadership, training and support to direct reports
- Working relevant with departments to lead in the development, execution and delivery of strategic plans for the business
- Developing best practise benchmarks, providing timely and relevant information and analysis, tracking results
- Supporting the management team in periodic business review for clients and internal presentation requirements
- Ad hoc duties as specified by your manager
What you can bring to the role:
- Senior experience in commercial analysis preferably within the retail (FMCG) industry
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and reporting visualisation applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to report on a variety of analytical data
- Exceptional stakeholder management particularly across senior leadership
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Your passion for all things film and entertainment will shine through in your application!
If this is you, Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp