Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 498562
Work type: Casual contract
How You’ll Do It
- Work effectively within a team environment to provide excellent internal service and to promote a positive working environment.
- Follow workplace hygiene procedures (HACCP) & maintain workplace in a clean & hygienic manner.
Report any issues that may affect kitchen operations immediately to the Sous Chef
- Conduct food preparation and cooking duties ensuring menu items are prepared to recipe and quality standards.
- Be aware of meal times and the importance of timeliness, efficiency and presentation of all meals.
- Arrange, prepare and break down the buffet and food displays while maintaining a high standard of presentation.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven cooking experience.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to retain verbal instructions & follow directions.
- Basic knowledge of guest dietary requirements such as food allergies & intolerances etc.
- Suitable knowledge of food safety.
- Food Safety Certification an advantage.
- Industry experience in high volume kitchen operations.
- Basic computer skills, with competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp