Job no: 498570
Work type: Full time
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has grown and evolved to become a leading international media and entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning Cinema Exhibition, Film Distribution, Marketing Solutions, Theme Parks and Film Production.
This is a busy and varied role which will see you:
- Provide effective hands-on day-to day HR support advice and general consulting for our Roadshow & Corporate divisions
- Provide ongoing development, change management and results-based line manager coaching
- Support the HR team with the execution of the employee life cycle ;
- Support Managers in driving a performance based culture
- Assist with the facilitation of training relating to performance reviews
- Contribute to the Group People strategy by successfully delivering key initiatives;
In addition, you will have the opportunity to create, develop or change HR policies or procedures in order to improve efficiency in the business. This is a true advisor role, which will see you be involved in all aspects.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in coaching managers and employees to drive improved performance
- Demonstrated experience in managing the HR life cycle
- A natural affinity for building credible relationships across all levels of a business
- Ability to build capability and support managers at varying levels of seniority
Your ability to relay information in an accurate and concise manner, coupled with your strong consulting and coaching experience will set you apart from the crowd!
In return, you will enjoy a dynamic and passionate team-orientated culture as well as a range of fantastic employee benefits!
We’re a great team with a passion for our people. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you – Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend