Service Desk Analyst
Job no: 498731
Work type: Full time
Village Roadshow Ltd is a leading entertainment company, offering a multitude of exciting employment opportunities. We operate our core businesses in Cinema, Movie Production, Film, TV, Digital Distribution and Theme Parks. The people at Village Roadshow make it a vibrant, fun place to work and we strive to create rewarding and memorable experiences for our customers.
About the Team
Our team is uniquely positioned within Group IT providing services to the Village Roadshow Group of companies. This role will sit within the Workplace Services team and located in Jam Factory supporting Village Roadshow staff across Victoria, Tasmania, Pyrmont and Gold coast. Workplace Services is a team of 11 staff across the Eastern states. You’ll be part of a team for whom Customer Success is at the core of our work, and your colleagues are technically capable, highly engaged and fun individuals.
About the Role
As our new Service Desk Analyst, you will deliver IT Services to internal customers, providing client computing and telecommunications services, enabling internal customers to achieve their business tasks. You will carry out 1st/2nd level desktop support in accordance with prescribed procedures and participate in an on-call roster.
Directly reporting to the Team Leader Technology Support your accountabilities will include:
• Provide a high level of technical support and customer service
• Delivery of customer-orientated services with high level of communication proficiency (written and verbal)
• Utilising ITSM software & phone queues for interactions, requests, incidents, problem, change and escalations, following ITIL-aligned processes, with particular focus on Service Level Agreements
• Creation & maintenance of current processes, procedures & knowledge articles to achieve efficient & effective support.
What can you bring to the role?
We’re looking for someone who takes pride in great customer service, has great energy and enthusiasm and is willing to learn and build a career in this area. You’ll be a great team player who is confident in building relationships with all levels of our organisation and can remain calm and patient under pressure.
In order to be successful you’ll have:
- Customer Service experience with a strong focus on excellent service delivery
- Professional communication skills with the ability to communicate with a diverse audience
- Effective time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong, independent problem-solving methodology including root cause analysis
- Experience providing desktop support in a large commercial environment is highly desirable.
- Windows 10 MOE
- Microsoft Active Directory
- SCCM 2012
- Group Policy
- Mobile device support – IOS & Android Win 7.5, Exchange mail connectivity, MDM
- Citrix environments
- Remote access technologies
- Retail/POS environments, EFTPOS and peripherals support a distinct advantage
In return, we offer a real chance to grow your skills in your IT career in a truly fun & supportive team. Oh and if you love movies and entertainment – we got you with some awesome employee discounts! So, if this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for – apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend