Product Marketing Executive
Job no: 498808
Work type: Full time
Roadshow Films is Australia’s leading independent film distributor, releasing acclaimed feature films and television programs in Australia and New Zealand for over fifty years.
Passionate supporters of the local film and TV industry, Roadshow is at the forefront of Australian filmmaking, bringing the local industry roaring onto the global stage. Roadshow is committed to developing a strong slate of Australian feature films; as well as original content through its production entities; Roadshow Rough Diamond and Blink TV.
About The Role
Due to an internal promotion Roadshow Films are looking to welcome a new Product Marketing Executive into the team for local production. This role supports the execution of the strategic direction and objectives of each marketing campaign across Australia and New Zealand. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with similar experience as a Marketing Executive, who is looking to step into the exciting world of entertainment marketing. Working under the Product Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for supporting the full lifecycle of marketing outputs for a range of titles.
With varied and diverse campaigns, your day to day could include the following:
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing Manager, to lead the strategic direction of the specialist teams on trade marketing, digital & social, web & CRM, creative, promotions, publicity and with events and screenings
- Proactively ideate and recommend creative and impactful marketing campaign tactics, optimisations and opportunities
- Guide the implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns across Australia and New Zealand
- Assist in the development of campaign marketing creative from the bottom up including poster, trailer, TVCs and social assets
- Create and share regular detailed reports on campaign performance and initiatives to the wider business
- Support and assist in managing stakeholder relationships, including agencies, suppliers and partners
We are looking for someone who is super keen to get involved and voice their thoughts and ideas. Your ideas are valued here and we’d love you to share your passion for marketing, film, teamwork and events!
In order to be successful, you’ll also have:
- Relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- A strong Marketing, Communications or Public Relations background potentially also exposure to media, digital, publicity, promotions and social
- Experience with offline media formats would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and stakeholder/client management skills
- Previous experience working in a high-volume, fast paced environment would be considered an advantage
- Some Australian film industry knowledge is highly desirable but not essential
If you are someone who has outstanding organisation skills, coupled with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously when required, then we want to hear from you!
What we offer
This role offers the chance to be part of a supportive, collaborative and exciting team and truly have the opportunity to grow and learn from some of the best! And if you are a movie & entertainment buff, there are plenty of exciting employment benefits to enjoy.
We’re a fun team in a dynamic environment so if this sounds like you then apply now!
Village Roadshow is a proud Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend