Digital Marketing Manager
Job no: 499058
Work type: Full time
Digital Marketing Manager
Based at Movie World, Oxenford, Gold Coast
About the role:
Leading the development and delivery of engaging digital sales and marketing initiatives. Responsible for continuous enhancements of our digital customer experience, with a specific focus on marketing automation, sales and marketing omni channel customer journeys, owned and paid digital channel performance/analysis and delivering data driven insights.
• Develop, implement and manage digital marketing strategies across, Automation, Journey’s, Analysis, Insights and Omni channel digital martech products and solutions.
• Complete the build of complex customer journeys and their components, ensuring best practice journey design and build practices are followed.
• Oversight of all automated marketing campaigns including but not limited to: post purchase, nurturing (customer engagement), renewal, win back.
• Work with our external media partners to continuously optimize our PAID digital performance media spend (setting/monitoring ROAS goals and CPC/CPA benchmarks).
• Contribute to the product backlog to drive technological enhancements to our Martech stack assisting the delivery team to deliver verbose and incrementally valuable feature enhancements.
• Ongoing analysis, reporting and presentation of results and actionable insights to drive continuous improvement and optimisation of the customer journey.
• Use data analytics and reporting to conduct regular post campaign reviews and translate this into actionable insights.
• Tracking digital market trends to incorporate into the organisation's online marketing strategies.
• Identify trends and insights to define new growth strategies, optimise digital performance.
Skills and Experience:
• A proven track record in a digital marketing role
• Experience with modern marketing, content management, testing and analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, SalesForce Marketing Cloud or any other similar marketing technology.
• Experience delivering personalised journey content.
• Experience working with internal stakeholders to plan, map and document personalised journey content.
• Ability to conceptualise technical outcomes for business requirements and problems
• Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and convey actionable insights.
• Motivated self-starter, ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Be a great relationship builder, managing key stakeholder groups.
• It’s important to be agile and flexible willing to wear a few different hats from time to time.
- Unlimited free entry to our theme parks
- Food and beverage and retail discounts
- Unique team member events
- Opportunity for professional development
About the company:
Village Roadshow Theme Parks comprises of Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet ’n’ Wild Gold Coast, Paradise Country, Australian Outback Spectaculars Heartland, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World and Sea World Resort. We encourage a fun, entertaining and enthusiastic environment whilst ‘Creating joy and memories that last lifetimes!’
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend