Line Cook - Roc's Social M-City Clayton
Job no: 499259
Work type: Casual contract
Rocs Social – M-City Clayton
Kitchen Team Member
- Be part of a driven, dynamic and fun team environment!
- Create a true hospitality career with Village!
- Great culture, exciting staff benefits & much more!
Exciting casual opportunities available for line cooks & kitchen team members to build a great hospitality career here at Village!
Who are we?
Roc's Social is a standalone bar concept backed by Village Cinemas, a well-known brand throughout Victoria. This is a new and exciting chapter as we look to delight our customers with new unique and creative food and beverage offerings. With the aim of enhancing the customer experience in an upbeat and engaging way. Whether it is globally inspired menus, specially selected craft beer or the opportunity to socialise and have a bit of fun, there is sure to be something that excites our awesome customers when they visit one of our new concepts.
What does a Kitchen Team Member do at Roc’s Social?
Put your energy, enthusiasm and kitchen skills on display by assisting our teams with the preparation of food for our amazing guests!
As part of your role, you will:
- Ensure the consistent, high quality preparation & execution of all menu items
- Maintain a high level of food safety standards
- Provision of food and beverage service
- Floor, ushering and cleaning duties when required
- Effectively communicating procedures to other team members
- Other duties as specified by your manager
What are we looking for?
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is wanting to enhance their Hospitality career in the kitchen. If you have a passion for food and love to get creative in the kitchen, this could be the right role for you! We are looking for someone who wants to learn and grow their skillset & experience, and be taught by our passionate team members.
- Previous experience as a cook or kitchen team member in a similar role desirable
- An understanding of stock management and stock control
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Flexibility in relation to working a flexible and rotational roster;
Please note that all applicants will need to be aged 18 years or over for this position
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
We are a fun, energetic, collaborative and supportive bunch who thrive on being a social and hardworking team. There are opportunities for growth and even opportunities to be cross-trained into other areas of our business. We also offer some fantastic Village discounts to feed that entertainment and movie addiction!
- Roc’s Social: The Crafty One combines food and drinks that you love, with curated events to bring you and your friends together.
- Eat, drink, and play at the Crafty One, located at M-City Clayton upstairs near Village Cinemas.
Village Roadshow is a proud Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend