Job no: 500880
Work type: Part time
$26.21 per hour Part Time, $30.14 Night Penalty (midnight to 6am) $37.21 Sunday Rates
$32.76 per hour Casual $37.67 Night Penalty (midnight to 6am), $43.52 Sunday Rates
Positions available across Warner Bros. Movie World and Sea World, Gold Coast
About the Perks!
• Unlimited free entry to our amazing theme parks
• Earn complimentary passes for family and friends
• Enjoy discounts on food & beverage, retail and animal experiences
• Enjoy a wide variety of discounts throughout our properties and access to our Village Employee Benefits App which is partnered with more than 65 major retailers!
• Exclusive and unique team member events and awards
• Reward and Recognition incentives and prizes
• On site Wellbeing Team and access to our EAP with 24/7 support
• Opportunity for professional development & internal training, we strive to grow our talent!
Ready to elevate your security skills in a dynamic, exciting environment? We are seeking a dedicated Security Officer to join our team. Experience a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges. Main responsibility of this role is to ensure property, attractions and exhibits are protected and staff and guests welfare is maintained at all times. Apply today to be a part of the excitement at our iconic properties and help to create joy and memories that last lifetimes!
Your day to day:
• Patrol the grounds of the Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild, Paradise Country, Sea World Resort, Australian Outback Spectacular and Village Roadshow Studios; ensuring the safety of all company property
• Maintain gate house operations, such as visitor/contractor access control, registering of vehicles, issuing of keys to appropriate persons, bag/car checks
• Respond to incidents and provide assistance to Park Supervisors and Managers as required
• Ensure safety of team members and guests and provide conflict resolution
• Handle emergency procedures and act as the communication point for the Emergency Response Team
What you’ll bring:
• Unarmed Security License with Crowd Control module license essential
• Cash in Transit essential
• Current Advanced Resuscitation Techniques and Provide First Aid qualifications essential
• Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate essential
• Security monitoring qualification will be highly regarded
• Current unrestricted drivers license required
• Intermediate computer skills required
• Must be available to work any day including nights, weekends and school holidays
Explore the possibility of creating joy and memories that last lifetimes with a career at Village Roadshow Theme Parks! Our company comprises of Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet‘n’Wild, Paradise Country, Sea World Resort, Australian Outback Spectacular, Topgolf and Village Roadshow Studios. Apply today to see what employment opportunities await and find your dream job at one of the most exciting tourist attractions on the Gold Coast!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend