Job no: 501059
Work type: Full time
Electrical Tradesperson (afternoon shift)
$49.19 per hour Full Time
Movie World, Oxenford, Gold Coast
Explore the possibility of creating memories that last lifetimes with a career at Village Roadshow Theme Parks! Our company comprises of Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet ’n’ Wild, Paradise Country, Australian Outback Spectacular, Village Roadshow Studios, Topgolf, Sea World and Sea World Resort. Apply today to see what employment opportunities await and find your dream job at one of the most exciting tourist attractions on the Gold Coast!
About the Perks!
• Unlimited free entry to our amazing theme parks
• Earn complimentary passes for family and friends
• Enjoy discounts on food & beverage, retail and animal experiences
• Enjoy a wide variety of discounts throughout our properties and access to our Village Employee Benefits App which is partnered with more than 65 major retailers!
• Exclusive and unique team member events and awards
• Reward and Recognition incentives and prizes
• On site Wellbeing Team and access to our EAP with 24/7 support
• Opportunity for professional development & internal training, we strive to grow our talent!
Are you ready to turn your trade skills and passion for all things electrical into a rewarding career with one of the industry’s foremost entertainment destinations? Warner Brothers Movie World is searching for their next Electrician to execute daily inspections and promptly address breakdowns, ensuring seamless operations while strictly adhering to rigorous electrical standards. If this sounds like you, apply TODAY!
Your day to day:
• Complete pre park opening and closing checks of rides and attraction equipment in accordance with procedures and work orders
• Perform routine maintenance and repairs to rides and electrical equipment across the site.
• Assist with electrical installations and ride upgrades.
• Ensure all electrical work is carried out to company OHS and Australian standards.
• Work collaboratively within the Technical Services team with other trades and contractors.
What you’ll bring:
• Hold a current Electrical licence suitable for use in Queensland
• Proven electrical and mechanical aptitude
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) experience will be highly regarded
• Ability to work at heights
• Electrical safety awareness and understanding
• Manual Driver’s licence required
• Elevated Work Platform (EWP) licence an advantage
• Forklift licence an advantage
Internal: Please visit internalcareers.villageroadshow.com.au
External: Please visit villageroadshowcareers.com.au
Applications close: 15th February 2024
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend