Website & eCommerce Manager
Job no: 492684
Work type: Full time
Full time Salary - Warner Bros. Movie World, Oxenford Gold Coast
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Website and eCommerce Manager who will be responsible for prioritizing development, running optimization activity, site performance management and owning the execution of content across all websites within the Village Roadshow Theme Park (VRTP) portfolio. The primary objective of this role is to improve online experience, ecommerce revenue and growth.
What will you be doing?
• Play a critical role as part of a key web transformation project.
• Develop and implement VRTP’s web UX, UI & eCommerce strategy and tactics in conjunction with the Digital Experience Manager.
• Establish effective production processes and capabilities with a focus on supporting new and repeat traffic, increased order value, conversion rates and lead-generation.
• Manage site configuration and performance, content updates, quality control, privacy and security compliance and experience management
• Track & analyse websites, reporting analytic data and modifying future campaigns.
• Define & deploy optimised UX projects & enhancements, constantly improving the UX & UI.
Have what it takes?
• Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing or related field desirable.
• Demonstrated direct experience managing high traffic eCommerce website(s), including configuration and ongoing management.
• Team and project management experience in a B2C environment.
• Strong CMS management skills, particularly with the Sitecore platform.
• Effective web development, content management, UX/UI design, A/B and multivariate experiments and optimisation.
• Analytical skill set including working knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of Risk Management Solutions and/or Standards and Technical information.
• Understanding of agile development and ability to work as a Product Manger in an agile team, providing input into development lifecycle.
• Knowledge and experience of recognised project management methodologies inclusive of the ability to prioritise at peak times.
What we offer:
• Unique Theme Park work environment with free car parking
• Collaborative and friendly team
• Opportunity to work on transformational projects
• Unlimited free entry to our theme parks
• Food and beverage and retail discounts & other unique team events
• Opportunity for professional development
About the company:
Village Roadshow Theme Parks comprises of Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet ’n’ Wild, Paradise Country, Australian Outback Spectacular, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World and Sea World Resort. We encourage a fun, entertaining and enthusiastic environment!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend