New Business Development Manager - Edge Consumer
Job no: 492932
Work type: Full time
Purpose of Role:
Edge (subsidiary of Village Roadshow) is an Australian leader in experience and eftpos gift cards. This new program sees us on the look-out for a Recruiter to join our existing team of Edge Recruiters on a Full-time basis based either in Sydney or Melbourne.
The role of a Recruiter is to approach relevant businesses (restaurants etc) to pitch and recruit them to join our brand new gift card program. This is a highly sales driven role, which is perfect for confident, outgoing and friendly personalities.
• This is a numbers games, so the main responsibility is to contact a set number of targeted businesses each week;
• Record contact and results;
• Manage follow ups;
• Meetings with key prospects;
• Convert leads into agreements; and
• Liaise with Consumer & Partner Management team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience in a sales role and or hospitality industry will be advantageous; and
• Basic Microsoft Excel skills.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are a must;
• Self motivation, and eagerness to achieve;
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities, plan, organise tasks to achieve objectives within set timeframes. Must be able to multi-task;
• Good attention to detail; and
• Team player with a positive attitude.
If this sounds like a role you can see yourself owning we want to hear from you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend