Careers at Village Roadshow
Executive Assistant to Managing Director – Lifestyle Rewards & Edge Consumer – 7 Month Parental Leave Contract (Sydney Based)
Job no: 496245
Work type: Full time contract
Village Roadshow’s Marketing Solutions division is a leader in consumer incentive programs comprising Edge, Edge Consumer, Opia and Lifestyle Rewards. We focus on digital platforms and rewards and work with the world’s biggest brands to engage key audiences, lift customer retention, drive sales, and deliver customer insights. Our offices are located in Melbourne, Sydney, the UK and Asia. Join us and drive the business to new heights!
About The Role
This role will provide support to the Managing Director of our Lifestyle Rewards & Edge Consumer business on a seven month parental leave contract. You will also be the go to person for the wider team in regards to office management and support. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- EA Support
- Complex diary, email, phone, travel and expense management
- Prepare required reporting, presentations, business updates, agendas, minutes and other similar materials
- Office Management
- Day-to-day responsibility for office and team coordination
- Key liaison point with the wider Village Roadshow business
- Customer Service Escalation & Production Support
- Respond to any customer related issues escalated by the customer service team
- Manage production and stock requirements
We are seeking a professional, proactive, hands-on EA with lots of drive who can deal with all levels of seniority. You will be a super organised multi-tasker that is deadline focused and has exceptional communication skills. Ideally you will also have previous experience in a PA, EA or similar style of role and will be accustomed to using the MS Office suite.
In return you will be a part of an exciting ever changing industry where your skills and knowledge will be valued. Apply Now!
Edge is a part of the Village Roadshow Group of companies
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp