Careers at Village Roadshow
Personal Assistant - Executive Office - 12 Month Contract
Job no: 496358
Work type: Full time contract, Full time
Our executive is an industry leader, extremely fast paced and extraordinarily driven who is looking for an exceptional and professional Personal Assistant. This is an exciting rare opportunity to assist a high profile executive in the entertainment industry. Located in South Yarra offices.
This role will involve organising both personal and business requirements, with many social and family responsibilities, this high profile professional will require your finely tuned organisational skills and resilience!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Dictation and preparation of reports and correspondence. Dictation will be a prominent part of this role and will require a fast typing speed.
- Extensive diary management and monitoring of emails.
- Domestic and international travel coordination, preparation of itineraries and appointments.
- Providing exceptional communication both internally and externally including with board members, senior divisional CEOs, staff as well as with high level industry executives and politicians.
- Personal and family assistance and administrative support as required
You will possess outstanding organisation and prioritisation skills, coupled with your ability to remain calm in a fast paced environment and effectively multi-task. Confidentiality will be crucial to this role and a strong attention to detail is a must!
You will have proven PA experience, supporting a senior, high profile executive on a one on one basis, a positive 'can do' approach, an engaging presence, confidence and excellent communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Dictaphone - shorthand advantageous.
Up to $90,000 + Super
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp