Careers at Village Roadshow
Business Analyst - Treasury
Job no: 496399
Work type: Full time contract
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has grown and evolved to become a leading international media and entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning Cinema Exhibition, Film Distribution, Marketing Solutions, Theme Parks and Film Production.
Village Roadshow’s Corporate area is responsible for managing the ASX listed entity on a day to day basis, with strategic, governance and shared services functions including IT, HR, Legal, Tax and Finance.
About The Role
Working primarily on the Treasury and Capital Management Project, this position will be responsible for end to end business analysis activities including, but not limited to, gathering & documenting business requirements, process analysis, gap analysis, policy drafting & testing.
- Develop business cases in close alignment with the Senior Financial Leadership Team.
- Complete funding requests to support the changes required in the Group Treasury and cash flow management processes.
- Undertake a Group wide review of working capital use and impacts, identify opportunities to improve capital effectiveness and visibility.
- Assist with setting KPI’s for working capital levels.
- Work with divisional finance teams to analyse and assist in developing the training requirements for effective working capital management and cash flow forecasting.
- Review the existing cash flow forecasting process across the Group and make recommendations for improvements.
- Utilise existing analysis performed by an external party and feedback from internal stakeholders to update the Group’s Treasury policy.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who fully appreciates the value of sound business analysis when applied to complex scenarios. The role predominantly focuses on the detail of working capital and cash flow forecasting and will be expected to work with the project team to deliver the outcomes.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Previous experience working on treasury projects.
- Previous experience with treasury systems and cash flow reporting processes.
- Strong banking and payment platforms experience.
- Experience with working capital management and capital management techniques.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp