Careers at Village Roadshow
Management Accountant – Edge (12 Mth Mat Leave Contract)
Job no: 496426
Work type: Full time contract
Our Marketing Solutions division is a leader in consumer incentive programs comprising four core businesses – Edge, Edge Consumer, Opia and Lifestyle Rewards. We focus on digital platforms and rewards and work with some of the world’s largest brands to engage with key audiences, lift customer retention, drive sales, and deliver customer insights. Edge has over 80 staff, with head office located in South Yarra, Melbourne.
About the Role
You will have accountability for monthly management accounts and GL reconciliations, and assist with the preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts. We need you to provide operational support for transaction processing, digital inventory processes and profitability analysis. In addition acting as the key business partner for our gift card divisions and account management team.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and associated reporting for Edge, including revenue recognition, journal posting and GL reconciliations
- Presentation of monthly reporting packs to Department Heads, variance analysis and commentary
- Assisting with half year review and full year audit
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Day to day operational support for gift card divisions
- Oversight and reconciliation of client floats
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis and insights
You will be CPA/CA Qualified and relevant industry experience would be highly regarded. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and previous exposure to SAP, CRM or other large ERP systems is desirable. Organised and professional you will be keen to take initiative, identify process improvement opportunities and use sound judgement on a daily basis escalating issues where necessary in a timely manner.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp