Technology Support Team Lead - QLD
Job no: 496507
Work type: Full time
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has grown and evolved to become a leading international media and entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning Cinema Exhibition, Film Distribution, Marketing Solutions, Theme Parks and Film Production.
Village Roadshow’s Corporate area is responsible for managing the ASX listed entity on a day to day basis, with strategic, governance and shared services functions including IT, HR, Legal, Tax and Finance.
About The Role
We are seeking a driven and enthusiastic Technology Support Team Lead to join our team of professionals in Queensland. You will be responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient BAU support & processes by technology support analysts. You will be accountable for staff capability and capacity (development/ availability) . Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the team capabilities
- Deliver service desk functionality
- Be the escalation point for staff and technical critical incidents
- Responsible for delivery and enhancements of services
- Provide onsite coverage, remote site visits, participation in On Call Rosters
- Contribute to service descriptions and service level agreements (SLA’s) for specific services to the organisation service catalogue
- Deliver technology support as required
This is a hands on role that will see you build relationships with the VIC Group IT team as well as your immediate colleagues.
You will have a collaborative, open and communicative approach to stakeholder engagement , coupled with your strong understanding of enterprise applications and operating systems.
You will also possess the following:
- Strong leadership skills, particularly with technology focused teams
- Excellent desktop, laptop and POS hardware troubleshooting skills
- Windows 10, Office 365, Service Now, MS Active Directory, SCCM
In return, you will work with a supportive and collaborative team and be involved in an exciting industry where you will have the opportunity to let your skills shine!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend