Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 496536
Work type: Full time
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has grown and evolved to become a leading international media and entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning Cinema Exhibition, Film Distribution, Marketing Solutions, Theme Parks and Film Production.
Village Roadshow’s Corporate area is responsible for managing the ASX listed entity on a day to day basis, with strategic, governance and shared services functions including IT, HR, Legal, Tax and Finance.
About The Role
We are seeking a passionate and driven Procurement Officer to join our team. You will manage small to medium sourcing projects and contract extension/renewals. Ensuring the procurement database is up to date and maintained. This is a great hands on role that will see you having oversight and understanding of the purchasing process with a chance to improve processes.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyse requirements for new suppliers in detail ensuring both current state and future requirements are documented for inclusion in tender documentation and contract renewals
- Analyse SpendCube and SAP data and identify new project/savings opportunities
- Manage small to medium sourcing events selecting and contracting with new suppliers
- Continually update the contract register, monitor expiring contracts etc.
- Ad hoc duties as required
We are seeking a professional who has excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. You will have the ability to engage with many different business owners coupled with your solid analytics skills in sourcing and presenting data will hold you in good stead. You will also possess the following:
- Ability to prioritise and provide excellent customer service
- Previous experience with SAP, desirable but nor a requirement
- Can do positive attitude!
This is a junior role that will suit someone who is ready to take that next step in their career!
In return, you will have the opportunity to work in a supportive, collaborative, exciting environment! Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp