.NET Developer - 6 Month Contract
Job no: 496544
Work type: Casual / Temp
About The Role:
Edge has grown to become Australia’s leading provider of consumer and trade promotions. Using our sector leading promotional engine, we work with businesses and agencies to bring their ideas to life. In this 6-Month Contract role, you will support our business by developing new Platforms, promotional web sites, and implementing great design.
Your responsibilities will cover the follow skill set:
• Complimentary Skills: Angular 2 - 6, jQuery, Continuous Integration/Deployment, Git.
Experience in the following would be advantageous:
• Exposure to PCI compliant organisation
• Azure Infrastructure experience
We are seeking a passionate professional who is able to work in a fast-paced environment, is team orientated and flexible to adapt to the needs of the client.
Your strengths will lie in your ability to integrate procedural steps and processes with technical requirements and system functions to assure successful delivery of work, coupled with your strong stakeholder management skills will hold you in good stead.
You will also possess the following:
• Experience with creating and interacting with MS SQL database systems
• Ability to ensure high quality fault free application delivery, ensuring change control and testing protocols are adhered to
This is a hands-on role that will see you contribute to the overall success of the business. You will be proactive in identifying customer requirements fostering an environment of continuous improvement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend