Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 496652
Work type: Full time
Full Time Salary
Based at Sea World, Main Beach Gold Coast
About the role:
Whilst based at Sea World Theme Park, you will manage and deliver all technical projects for Village Roadshow Theme Parks working at any of our properties as required. This will also be a hands on Engineering role as required.
• Manage and deliver all technical projects.
• Maintain accurate project documentation.
• Relieve for Engineering Supervisors and Leading Hands as required.
• Liaise with regulatory authorities as required.
Skills and Experience:
• Engineering trade certificate or graduate engineer qualification preferred.
• Demonstrated experience managing and documenting technical projects.
• Knowledge of legislation, standards and codes of practice relevant to moving plant, amusement devices and typical park infrastructure.
• Forklift licence desirable.
• Elevate Work Platform licence desirable.
• Manual drivers licence essential.
About the company:
Village Roadshow Theme Parks comprises of Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet ’n’ Wild Gold Coast, Paradise Country, Australian Outback Spectaculars Heartland, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World and Sea World Resort. We encourage a fun, entertaining and enthusiastic environment whilst ‘Creating joy and memories that last lifetimes!’
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp