Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 496852
Work type: Full time
- Work with a leading international media and entertainment company
- Flexible working environment
- A range of exciting staff benefits are available
- Fantastic opportunity to learn and grow!
Based in South Yarra’s iconic Jam Factory, Village Roadshow Ltd is a leading international media and entertainment company operating its core businesses in Cinema, Movie Production, Film, TV, Digital Distribution and Theme Parks.
About the role
Develop, support and maintain new and existing business applications at Village Roadshow Limited. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and bright to join our dynamic team!
- Provide high level development support of business applications and carry out enhancements and modifications to ensure the reliability of service to VRL customers.
- Collaborate with the business, VRL IT colleagues and third parties on the development, testing and production of new applications.
- Manage all changes through the software development ensuring VRL standards are met.
- Deliver support to other team members, standing in for others as required to ensure continuity of service to internal and external customers.
- Offer assistance and advice on any ongoing and new projects to boost business applications
- Previous experience in an Application Development role with sound understanding of the design, development and implementation of web and software applications.
- Strong experience with application development using languages and frameworks such as .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET.
- Experience using GIT source control
- Experience with RESTful API and ITIL is highly desirable but not mandatory
- A collaborative and proactive approach to solving problems and either working as a team or autonomously
- Passion for IT and career growth!
If this is you, Apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp