Careers at Village Roadshow
.Net / Microsoft Platform Developer
Job no: 497003
Work type: Full time
- Work with a leading international media and entertainment company
- Flexible working environment
- A range of exciting staff benefits are available
- Fantastic opportunities to build your career!
Based in South Yarra’s iconic Jam Factory, Village Roadshow Ltd is a leading international media and entertainment company operating its core businesses in Cinema, Movie Production, Film, TV, Digital Distribution and Theme Parks.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic .Net Developer to join our Web and Applications team! You will develop new applications and workflow used widely across the business, work with a variety of integration and development toolsets, and act as Owner Delegate for our Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint Online products. Are you passionate about building quality solutions? Do you love exploring how we should use the latest features and functions? If you want to work as part of a team, but also be empowered to operate autonomously when needed, then this role could be perfect for you!
- Manage your responsibilities as VRL’s Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint Online delegate of the Platform Owner, ensuring CICD standards, availability, security, and governance meets industry best practice.
- Assess the value of new features and functions, and champion their use amongst developers and stakeholders.
- Liaise with stakeholders and other business units to capture key requirements and keep in touch throughout projects/implementation cycle.
- Lead and support others in the development of new applications and solutions.
- Collaborate with the wider team during integration projects where communication is key.
- Maintain quality records and documentation related to the products and services you provide.
- Previous experience in a similar role e.g. .Net Developer, SharePoint Developer Power Platform Developer.
- Proven experience with API integration (use of Microsoft Flow, Dynamics CRM, MuleSoft, SiteCore, Data Services valued but not essential)
- Capability and familiarity working with Active Directory, Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint.
- Good knowledge in automating process and digitalisation, understanding security and privacy factors.
- Development experience on small to medium size projects on Microsoft platforms preferred
- Strong document management skills.
- Desire to learn new skills and a passion for new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong collaborative approach.
- ITIL and Agile experience preferred.
If this is you, Apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp