Technology Support Analyst
Job no: 498091
Work type: Full time
- A range of exciting staff benefits are available
- Opportunities to learn & grow are immense
- Great location!
About Village IT:
Our team is uniquely positioned providing services to the Village Roadshow Group of companies. This role will sit within the Workplace Services team and located in Movie World, supporting all of Village Roadshow’s Theme Parks. You’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team for whom Customer Success is at the core of our work!
About The Role
You will deliver IT Services to internal customers, providing client computing and telecommunications services, enabling internal customers to achieve their business tasks. You will carry out 1st/2nd level desktop support in accordance with prescribed procedures and participate in an on-call roster.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader Technology Support, this role will include:
• Providing a high level of technical support and customer service;
• Delivery of customer-orientated services with high level of communication proficiency;
• Utilising ITSM software & phone queues for interactions, requests, incidents, problem, change and escalations, following ITIL-aligned processes, with particular focus on Service Level Agreements;
• Creation & maintenance of current processes, procedures & knowledge articles to achieve efficient & effective support.
This is a great role for a professional with a few years experience and still hungry to learn and grow in a fast paced environment!
What can you bring?
• Experience providing desktop support in a large commercial environment;
• Professional communication skills with the ability to communicate with a diverse audience;
• Effective time management skills and attention to detail;
• Customer service experience with a strong focus on excellent service delivery;
• Excellent customer relationship building skills;
• Strong, independent problem solving methodology including root cause analysis
Experience with the following is required:
- Windows 7 MOE & Windows 10, Office 365, Retail/ POS environments, EFTPOS and peripherals support;
- Microsoft Active Directory;
- SCCM 2012;
- Group Policy, Mobile device support;
- IOS, Win 7.5, Exchange mail connectivity & Exchange 2010/365 Hybrid Mode, MDM.
If you are eager to learn in supportive, collaborative and fast paced environment, then Apply Now!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend