Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 498911
Work type: Full time
$40.06 per hour Full Time
Sea World, Main Beach, Gold Coast
About the role:
To provide Electrical / Audio-Visual maintenance and repairs to rides and Marine attractions throughout Sea World. Ensuring daily inspections and break downs are completed in a timely manner while adhering to Electrical safety standards.
- Complete pre park opening checks of roller coasters, rides and attraction equipment in accordance with procedures and work orders.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs to all electrical or AV equipment across the site including: Filtration, rides, audio, CCTV, power and lighting.
- Maintain critical infrastructure including Marine Life Support for Sea World’s marine animals.
- Assist with minor AV/Electrical installations and improvements.
- Ensure all AV/Electrical work is carried out to company OHS and Australian standards.
- Be involved in the commissioning and opening of the new Atlantis precinct including the Leviathan Timber Coaster
- Work collaboratively within the Technical Services team and contractors.
Skills and Experience:
- Hold a current Electrical license suitable for use in Queensland.
- Manual Driver’s license, Forklift license & EWP an advantage.
- PLC & Audio-Visual experience an advantage.
- Ability to work a rotating roster. 4 on, 3 off.
- Unlimited free entry to our theme parks
- Food and beverage and retail discounts
- Unique team member events
- Opportunity for professional development
About the company:
Village Roadshow Theme Parks comprises of Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet ’n’ Wild Gold Coast, Paradise Country, Australian Outback Spectaculars Heartland, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World and Sea World Resort. We encourage a fun, entertaining and enthusiastic environment whilst ‘Creating joy and memories that last lifetimes!’
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp