Job no: 500966
Work type: Full time
Topgolf Gold Coast
We believe in the unlimited Power of Play!
Let the good times roll! As a Topgolf Demi Chef, you will support our best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests. They are experts at the technical side of the job – general and specialised food preparation and cooking duties, ensuring a consistency high quality of food product and service while maintaining a clean, safe and hygienic work area.
Perks & Benefits
• Compassionate Wellbeing Team and access to our Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 support
• FREE or 50% off bay hire
• 50% off food and non-alcoholic beverages
• 20% off apparel and retail items
• Discounted bay hire for group events
• Unlimited FREE entry to all Village Roadshow Theme Parks, including Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet’n’Wild, Paradise Country and Sea World, as well as discounts on food, beverage, retail and animal experiences
• Earn FREE theme park passes for family and friends
• Receive discounts at over 65 major retailers through our Village Employee Benefits App
• Reward and recognition incentives and prizes
• Exclusive and unique team member events and awards
• Flexible scheduling
• Opportunity for professional development and internal training – we strive to grow our talent!
How You’ll Do It
• Work effectively within a team environment to provide excellent internal service and to promote a positive working environment.
• Conduct food preparation and cooking duties ensuring menu items are prepared to recipe and quality standards.
• Apply and monitor food safety procedures to ensure all menu items are prepared and served in line with food safety standards.
• Report any issues that may affect kitchen operations immediately to the Sous Chef
• Ensure portion control and food quality while maintaining a clean, safe and hygienic work area.
• Be aware of meal times and the importance of speed, time, efficiency and presentation of all meals.
• Ensure all guest special requests, including dietary needs, are acknowledged and variations created.
• Monitor and motivate team members to achieve a high standard of service. Conduct training and assess competency of team member’s to assist in team development & mentoring.
• Liaise with the Events Manager as & when required.
• Knowledge of market trends relating to food and menus.
What We’re Looking For
• Demonstrated experience working as a Demi Chef.
• Effective leadership & communication skills with self organisation, problem solving, time management skills, delegation & guidance.
• Comprehensive understanding of food hygiene and Food Safety program.
• Knowledge of customer dietary requirements such as food allergies & intolerances etc.
• Relevant Chef qualification(s) with Certificate III Commercial Cookery.
• Suitable knowledge of food safety.
• Accredited Food Safety Supervisor an advantage.
• Coach Others In Job Skills & Conflict Resolution.
• Industry experience in high volume kitchen operations an advantage.
• Strong computer skills, with competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Our promise to you: a playful environment where you can make new friends. A safe place where you can be your full self, every day. To provide clear direction and tools to do your job. An opportunity to learn and grow. To listen and act when you speak up. We will never stop improving.
Topgolf is a premier entertainment and event venue with fun point-scoring golf games for all skill levels, upscale bar food and drinks, great music and more! At Topgolf, our goal is to help you create unforgettable experiences with friends and family.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend