Careers at Village Roadshow
Junior Commercial Analyst - Roadshow Films
Job no: 496298
Work type: Full time
Operating under the Roadshow brand, our Film Distribution division is Australasia’s largest independent distributor of theatrical films to cinemas. We also distribute movies and television series in Australia and New Zealand across physical and digital platforms.
About The Role
The Junior Commercial Analyst will be involved in assisting the planning and forecasting of TV and theatrical budgets and will provide insights to the business through commercial analysis. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Summary of the latest box office performance, forecasting Life To Date (LTD) numbers, comparing Current Year To Date (CYTD), Moving Average Total (MAT) periods etc.
- Analyse the marketing campaigns for theatrical titles, highlighting key insights and areas of effectiveness
- Summary of the monthly movements in the team market, top performing titles, MAT comparisons
- Data entry through internal system (BPC)
- Reporting financial data to key stakeholders, digital and physical forecasts for the TV titles release and various ad hoc reports due to the nature of the business
This is a hands on role that will require you to be flexible, ask the right questions and use your initiative. You will have the opportunity to be heavily involved in forecasting & budgeting and identify potential trends in the market.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or professional to sink there teeth into a diverse role that will expand your skills and knowledge of commercial reporting and analysis. A Bachelor of Business or equivalent with experience in a sales, marketing or analytical role will hold you in good stead.
You will possess a commercial mind with an analytical approach and be comfortable communicating with and building strong relationships with stakeholders
You will possess intermediate excel and SAP skills. BPC experience would be beneficial
In return, you will have the chance to truly contribute to a team, learn and grow within a commercial environment and have access to multiple staff benefits that Village has to offer!
Roadshow is a part of the Village Roadshow Group of companies
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp